The main challenge for organizations in urbanism & engineering that desire to derive geospatial data from aerial imagery is to be able to generate them in an efficient manner. Typical operational constraints include shortage of highly-trained personnel and time. Thus, there is an urgent need for simple and fast solutions that allow generating high-quality data efficiently.
Correlator3D™ is an ultra-rapid software solution for the generation of high-quality geospatial data from imagery. Designed for speed and ease of use, Correlator3D™ automatically produces digital surface models (DSM), digital terrain models (DTM), orthophotos, mosaics and 3D change maps at a fraction of the cost and time of currently available tools. Highly-trained personnel are no longer needed.
SimActive's customers in urbanism & engineering use Correlator3D™ for several applications, including the following:
- Urban planning & territory management
- Preparation of infrastructure projects (e.g. high-ways, roads, buildings, etc.)
- Vegetation control & monitoring
- Maintenance of underground networks (e.g. pipe-lines, underground power lines, etc.)
- Change detection
- Costs & time savings
- Accelerated project completion time
- Ultra-rapid geospatial data generation
- User friendly and intuitive usability
Once raw imagery has been acquired, users can prepare their data for processing in just a few minutes. Geospatial data including DSM, DTM, orthophotos and mosaics can then be generated in a fully automatic manner. For typical projects containing several hundreds of large format imagery, processing times are within a few hours only. Results are ready to use and no other post-processing or editing is necessary.