TERMS OF SERVICE.
- All images must be acquired by a drone with a camera of 50 megapixels or less.
- A maximum of 500 images per block purchased can be processed.
- Each block must be continuous in nature and consist of adjacent images only.
- Manual tagging is performed on a maximum of 10 GCPs per project.
- Results will be delivered in the GeoTIFF, OBJ and pdf formats.
- Relative accuracy of results is dependent on input data quality.
- Absolute accuracy of results is dependent on the number of GCPs provided and their distribution across the project.
- Since the overall quality of results are highly dependent on input data, SimActive cannot provide any warranty on the final accuracy of deliverables.
- SimActive keeps the right to refuse a dataset, in whole or in part, should the quality not meet standard photogrammetric requirements. No refunds will be provided in such cases.
- Typical processing time is three (3) business days for projects of up to 500 images. For larger projects, SimActive can provide a time estimate prior to start.
- The provided input data and results will be treated confidentially, only accessed by SimActive employees and deleted upon request after project completion.
By clicking on “I Agree”, you confirm that you have read the above terms of the SimActive processing service, that you understand them and that you agree to be bound by them.